There is plenty of choice for hotels, Bed and Breakfast, hostels or guesthouses here in The Hague. You will for sure find a place to sleep that will makes you happy.
The eco-designed hotel
When I came the first time on a visit in Den Haag I have booked my stay at the Courtgarden Hotel, in the Laan Van Meerdervoort: this eco-designed hotel, in the hearth of Zeeheldenkwartier, is the perfect compromise between good price and location, exactly what I was looking for.
The Courtgarden hotel is easily reachable with public transport (Tram 16 and tram 3), is very close to one of the main city’s attractions, the Peace Palace, and at a walking distance from the city center.
This hotel is highly recommended also for a business trip and for families with children.
The Student Hotel
A new concept-hotel, a co-working space, a restaurant, a bar, an event location, the place to be for students in the city and for young entrepreneurs: this is the student hotel, right in the city center and close to Holland Spoor train station.
Rooms are cozy and stylish, and the atmosphere very informal.
Airbnb in den haag
Same as in basically every other city, also in Den Haag we have a lot of accommodations available with Airbnb in every corner of the city. When you book a room with Airbnb, be sure to follow those bits of advice:
- Check the reviews of other travelers of the host
- Decide whether you prefer to have an apartment or just a room
- Check the area and local transport
You can book your accommodation in Den Haag for a discounted price using my Airbnb referral link, or just logging in to your account or without referral for the standard rate.
sleeping at the beach in den Haag
Is your dream to sleep directly at the beach? Open the window of your room and literally felt on the soft sand and run to the sea? Well, then you cannot miss The Hague Beach Houses, fully equipped cottages directly on the beach in Kijkduin. This accommodation is ideal if you are a beach lover or you are looking for a peaceful place not far from the city.
hostels in den haag
There are many alternatives to sleeping in a hostel in The Hague, also if you are traveling with kids
- Stayok The Hague: a chain hostel that you can find in many cities, and is a good compromise quality-price, and also good for families.
- The Hague Hostel: you cannot find a hostel more central than this one! The Hague Hostel offers dormitory bed for very cheap rate and is located next to the Grote Markt, and on top of the famous bar with live music De Gekke Geit.
- Jorplace Scheveningen: For the beach lovers, the Jorplace is a very friendly hostel located in the Keizerstraat in Scheveningen. Here you can rent bike, longboards, and they organize also activities at the beach.
If you come in The Hague and are you looking for a stylish, alternative, funny and central accommodation I will suggest you the Kingkool. It’s a city hostel, located few meters from the Grote Markt (which can be considered the centrum of The Hague).
The Kingkool offers mixed and male only dorms as well as private rooms, and all are different from each other, uniquely themed. For sure, you will not be disappointed with this choice, an unique accommodation in the city center of The Hague!